So after weeks of unseasonably cold weather, we finally have had a couple of days of nice warm weather (yay!!!). We took Millie outside and she loved it. Here she is trying to take a few steps with Dad in the backyard. She's really anxious to start walking. Yep! We're in trouble!
P.S. And yes, that is food all over her clothes...hamburger helper to be precise. I have just given up on bibs. She takes them off as fast as I put them on, so I gave up! :)
1 comment:
Wow, she is going to walk in no time! Julia did not stand like that till she was twelve and a half months and then she started walking just a week and a half later! So, I predict Millie is going to be walking any day now!
Baby Bjorn makes some bibs that do not come off. They are pricey, so I don't have any myself. I just do what you do and end up doing laundry more often.
Post a Comment