Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Sippy Cup







We've been trying to teach Millie to use the "Sippy Cup". At first she'd put it in her mouth, and she'd laugh, as though to say, "Silly! This isn't my bottle." She has finally started to get the hang of it, but it sure takes a long time to get through a full cup. We keep trying to persist, though.





Sometimes, it's a struggle.


But sometimes, there are moments that make it all worth it.

2 comments:

Erka said...

She seems to be doing very well with the sippy cup! I think it's good that you guys are being persistent with it! I wasn't with Julia. While she uses the sippy to drink water or juice, she will NOT drink milk out of it! She is still taking a bottle every morning and night! I loved the picture of her waving her hand! She is so cute! When is her birthday?

Anne-a-Belle said...

Her B-day is May 19th. So she's still 10 and a half months old.