Monday, May 5, 2008

Too tired to eat!

It's been so long since I've posted. Mostly because I've been working WAY TOO MUCH!!! I'm getting pretty tired of it, especially since I don't need the money that badly. But they really need a lot of help out at my work--I'm not sure if there is hope for an end in sight.

Anyway, the other day, Millie and I went to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival. It was a lot of fun but we wore Millie out. She was so tired that she fell asleep sitting in her high chair! Here we are next to some tulips. Millie was obviously more interested in trying to "walk" than taking a picture.

2 comments:

Erka said...

I agree, she does look very tired!
Anne,you are such a hard working person! I think your company is lucky to have you!

Lyndi said...

Too Funny, I didn't know she slept :)