Well, it was Millie's first birthday on May 19th. Adam and I both had to work that day, and of course Millie wouldn't take a nap at grandma's (she's not good at naps at ALL). So when I got home from work, she immediately fell asleep, and didn't wake up for a couple of hours. So, finally at about 9 pm, she woke up. We quickly threw her into her high chair and put a cake in front of her so she could eat it. She liked it, but was too tired, so she kept rubbing frosting into her eyes.
Of course, a week later, we had to have cake at the family party, too. That's where she did a real number on her clothes (I would have stripped her down to her diaper, but it was a little too cold outside to take all of her clothes off.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 1! Time flies doesn't it. Glad she liked the cake the second time around!
Happy Birthday Millie!!!
Wow, she really liked the chocolate cake! I loved the pics of her with the clothes covered in chocolate frosting!
Oooh - Chocolate Cake! That always makes for a nice big mess!! Looks like she likes it though! We can't wait to see you guys in August!! (Or earlier if you feel like taking a little trip... hint hint. We are going to be closer now!!) We have an extra room now too... and I'm sure it's got a lock on the door! (sorry about that... Luke is such a rascal!)
Ok, so I know I already told you this but update your blog already. It's been 5 weeks according to my blog tracker.
Post a Comment