
A few weeks ago I took Millie to the American Fork pool. I was a little concerned, since last year so many people got sick at public pools. But we didn't get sick and Millie loved it. Millie may look more like her dad, but this is where Millie is more like her mom. (Adam isn't so fond of sun and swimming--partly because he's a red-head and burns very easily). Maybe next year, we'll get a pool pass... Or maybe we'll just spend the whole summer at the beach in California!!!
5 comments:
How cute! I just love it when babies have fun at the pool:)
mmmm beach in Cali.. sounds great right now! Glad she is a water baby!
Oh I hear ya! Steven is EXACTLY the same way! The less sun the better.. and if there's a chance he's going to be in it, he lathers up with sunscreen! Our kids LOVED being in the pools this year too!! Is the whole family coming next weekend?
She does look like she is enjoying it a ton! That seems like a nice outdoor pool, too bad they do not have them here in WA!
Congrats on the new calling, Anne. Primary is so much fun. Let me know if you need any of my posters or any of my not-so-wonderful ideas. :-)
Post a Comment