Friday, September 19, 2008

New Family Pics

As you can see from the pictures on the sidebar, we had my sister Lyndi take some family pictures for us. I think she did a great job--ESPECIALLY since Millie was not very cooperative. I think she's getting pretty good at this picture taking thing, don't you think?

Update: Okay, so I've been asked to make them bigger, so here are they are.
Here is Millie! Don't be fooled by the smile on her face. She was NOT very cooperative.
Lyndi said this was a good "perspective" picture to give us an idea of how big she is compared to us.
I think this is Lyndi's favorite. It looks like one of those pictures that comes with the frame.
And here is one of us on the bridge. This is probably what will go on our Christmas cards. (I know, I know. Christmas? Really? It's so hard to say goodbye to summer!!!) :(

5 comments:

Brandy said...

SO cute! Post them bigger so we can see them better! :o)

Erka said...

Lyndi is so good! Then, it does help a lot when you have good looking people to work with!
I love Millie's blue eyes! That's just a distinguishing feature of hers, just like you Anne!

Kate Daly said...

they are so cute!!!! I miss you guys SO SO SO much!!!

leslie jo said...

Those are really really cute! I love the purple and brown!

Brandy said...

I've been trying to plan pics for Christmas cards for quite a while now... so you're not TOO Crazy!