Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'll do it myself!!!



Millie has become quite independent these days--at least when it comes to eating. I've figured out that if I give her a bowl and a spoon, no matter what it is, she's more likely to eat it. (We're still trying to beef her up so that she'll cross that 20lb threshold!!!) She refuses to let me feed her, because she wants to do it herself. Of course, sometimes she'll try to feed me. It's pretty cute.
Oh, and I realize that the fact that she has no shirt on is a little "white trash" -ish, but with the increased independence, also comes a renewed conviction to not wear a bib. This just allows me to do less laundry! :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, she look so grown up:) I can't believe how long her hair is.

leslie jo said...

Oh I remember the feeding themselves thing. It makes such a mess too but at least you got pictures. She sure is a cute little dainty thing.