

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. I haven't really been taking many pictures lately, so I went back and found a few that I took a few weeks ago.
A few weeks ago, we went to the Hogle Zoo for one of Adam's work parties. We had a really good time, although Millie only seemed to be interested in the animals that weren't behind glass. It was a lot of fun--but the best part was when Adam won one of the prizes for the night. He won a 5 ft. tall popcorn trolley!!! Just as they announced the prize, I said to him, "I hope you don't win that one because we have no way of getting it home!" Immediately after I said that, they called his number. So there we were with our tiny Cavalier (with a baby seat in the back) wondering how we were going to transport the huge box from the Hogle zoo, all the way home. (I guess since we live in Utah, everyone just assumes we'll have a van or SUV or something--nope! not us!) Fortunately, one of the guys from his work agreed to take it home and bring it to work the next monday. Adam has a bigger car (but still not a van or SUV--it's an '89 chevy caprice and actually it's quite spacious for the $700 we paid for it), but he still ended up damaging part of the box trying to fit it in his car. We thought about what we could do with it, and we finally decided to list it on craigslist. We just have no room or need for something like that. It still hasn't sold, but it would be nice to get about $300 for it. We could certainly use the money!!!

Here is an online pic of the popcorn trolley. It would be cool if we had a theater room or game room or something. But we just don't have the room.


Millie loved the slide.
She did not, however, love the carousel. (I think she was pretty tired and ready to be done at this point!)

5 comments:
I was just at Party Land and that popcorn trolley is $400!
Isn't funny how sometimes you win the prizes you don't want. I hope you can get some money for it.
Millie is so cute! I can't believe how she is growing. Clark still has a crush on her so watch out in about 20 years:)
i am so glad that you found me!! your little millie is beautiful and your family looks so happy!! i'm so glad that i can continue to "blog-stalk" you... :) thanks chris for bringing us together after all these long years.
What a fun party! What does Adam do again?
A popcorn cart I have to say that is a random prize... that is one I couldn't keep around either. However not because of just the "no room" but I would get seriously FAT.. and I aint talking PHAT millie is getting so big. She has got a gorgeous smile.
Any luck on selling it?
we haven't sold it yet. we have had a few calls about it, though, wanting to negotiate the price, but nothing has panned out.
Post a Comment