Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Liam



This past week has been a difficult one. My sister Lyndi's 14 month old passed away in his sleep of unknown causes. He was such a cute little guy and we'll miss him so much. We love you, Liam and can't wait to see you in heaven.
Here is his obituary:

3 comments:

Saranny said...

Anne, that is a beautiful obituary, and such a darling little boy. My heart and thoughts are with you this week. Let me know what I can do.

Brook said...

You did a beautiful job today remembering Liam. What a sweet boy!

Erka said...

Oh Anne, I am so sorry! What a beautiful little boy! What a special spirit he must have been to have had such a short mission here on Earth and be taken back so peacefully in his sleep!
Please give Lyndi our heartfelt sympathies and let her know that she has been in our prayers daily in the last few days! I still have on my desk some of the pictures she took of me and Paul!