

Lyndi says that I need to update my blog, so here it goes (for all 4 of you who actually read my blog!!!!).
Last month, we went on a quick trip to California to see, "Wicked". My boss had some extra tickets that he was having a hard time selling, so on Monday night on the way home from work, I started planning a trip to CA. And by Wednesday, we were on the road. It was a lot of fun and the play was soooo good.

We took Millie to the beach and she loved it!!!! Adam says she's more like me because she loves the water and being outside (she even has a little farmer's tan). It was so hard to come home--but Adam and I both had to get back to work on Monday (especially since I had to go to girls' camp on Tuesday).
3 comments:
Amen, sista! It had been a long time! I am glad you got to see "Wicked"! I am dying to go see it myself sometime!
I loved Millie's video! She was for sure enjoying herself! Oh, California, too bad we don't live there! :(
Yay! I have such power.
So cute!! I can't wait to see Millie (and you guys of course!) in August! let us know if you want to crash in Boise on the way down. I want to go see "WICKED" I'm so jealous!! :o)
Post a Comment