
Back in our single days at BYU, Adam had an old grill that someone had given him. But, by the time he was moving out to get married, it had mysteriously disappeared. Ever since then, he had dreamed of getting another grill. Last week, we received a rebate debit card that we had forgotten was coming, so I told Adam that he could use it to get a grill. You should have seen him when we went to pick it out--he was like a kid in a candy store. It was the Father's day gift that I wanted to get for him, but couldn't afford, until now. So, here is Adam's LATE Father's day gift.

Here is a picture of the "inaugural run" of the grill. We made yummy kabobs!
(The truth is, one of the benefits of having a grill is that Adam is excited to do the cooking, so I don't have to do it. Also, there's less to clean up!!!)

Let's just see if Adam will still be excited about grilling during the winter. :)
3 comments:
Wow, that is a nice looking grill!
Check that baby out. (I'm referring to the grill)
I can totally imagine Adam's excitment while picking his grill!
It looks really nice by the way!
Yup, I am all for letting the men do all the grilling they want!
Post a Comment