that's one good lookin' Santa! i would swear that he's coming straight from the North Pole! Daniel is still traumatized. our ward Christmas party is Saturday, we'll see how he fares...
you have a beautiful family. it's fun to check up on you guys.
I agree, until they understand the whole present giving thing, kids don't care much, or are afraid of Santa. We had our ward christmas party last night, and I didn't even bother standing in line for Santa pics. I learned from last year's experience, which was pretty anticlimatic as well...
I love that pics! I think its normal for kids to be scared of this man with a huge white beard and white hair and lots of it to them! Infact I would be surprised if a child liked him the first time. ANyway she is QT! Glad you had SAnta at your ward Christmas party our ward is against that I hate it.
4 comments:
ALi had the same reaction, instant tears. Maybe next year eh?
that's one good lookin' Santa! i would swear that he's coming straight from the North Pole! Daniel is still traumatized. our ward Christmas party is Saturday, we'll see how he fares...
you have a beautiful family. it's fun to check up on you guys.
I agree, until they understand the whole present giving thing, kids don't care much, or are afraid of Santa. We had our ward christmas party last night, and I didn't even bother standing in line for Santa pics. I learned from last year's experience, which was pretty anticlimatic as well...
I love that pics! I think its normal for kids to be scared of this man with a huge white beard and white hair and lots of it to them! Infact I would be surprised if a child liked him the first time.
ANyway she is QT! Glad you had SAnta at your ward Christmas party our ward is against that I hate it.
Post a Comment