Thursday, February 12, 2009

What! A post from us?


It's obviously been a long time since we've posted anything. There hasn't been a whole lot that's happened in the last couple of months. Last week, we celebrated my niece Laurelyn's 19th birthday. Here are some pics.


The Birthday girl who was practicing NOT squinting when we took her picture.



Grandma with Alexis and Laurelyn (Diana's daughters).


Laurelyn with her sister Alexis and baby sister Kalliegh and her best friend Rachel.


Me, Lyndi, and Diana
Lyndi's enormous coconut lemon cake (it was one of the biggest pieces of cake that I've ever seen!)
Grandma with Millie and Reese.

My sisters Lyndi and Diana

3 comments:

jonesb said...

Cute post, I can't believe how big Millie is getting:) She's a doll!

The Buckner Fam said...

that looks so fun. Where did you go to eat? I was trying to figure it out by staring at the pic's, but I could not. That's how i spend my time. Staring at pictures on your blog.

Why are we not on you blog list? huh?

cute cute pics.

Anne-a-Belle said...

Listen, "Buckner Fam", I don't know who you are but.... ;) J/K

We went to the little cafe that they have at Thanksgiving point. We'll have to invite you next time we go.

I didn't know you had a blog. But you're on our list now (I just won't tell you which list you're on--bwaahaaaahaaaa). ;)