Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Biscuit!



We took Millie in for her 9 month appointment and everything looks great, but she's only in the 10 percentile for weight for her age, so we're on a quest to "beef her up". (by the way, she doesn't get the tendency to be underweight from my side of the family--obviously!!) We're trying to introduce more "finger foods", one of which is this "biter biscuit" that she loved, but that made a HUGE mess. (This was one for the bathtub--ain't no paper towel that's gonna get that all clean!!!) Even with all of that mess, she's still so cute!

2 comments:

Erka said...

Wow, she really likes that bisquit!
Yeah, I made the mistake of letting Julia have one of them for the first time when we were at the grocery store and I was trying to keep her quiet. Quiet she was, but man she got dirty all over!
Tenth percentile, huh! I can't say I know how that feels, mine I am afraid got her genes from me! :(

Anne-a-Belle said...

It was on the upper end of the "tenth percentile", like close to 20, but since it isn't quite 20, they write down 10 with a little arrow pointing upward.