We had a not so fun experience trying to get Millie ready for church on Easter Sunday. I put her in the bath and not 2 minutes later, she pooped like she's never pooped before. I didn't know what to do, but let her finish, but then she started trying to pick it up to eat it (she's in that stage where she tries to eat everything). I hadn't really cleaned her or washed her hair or anything, so Adam held her while I cleaned out the tub and we started over again.
It was quite an ordeal and we were late to church, but she looks cute, doesn't she?
2 comments:
It has always been my fear that Julia would do the same thing to me. I am sorry it happened on Easter Sunday! What a fun story to tell though! Oh,she looked so pretty in her cute little purple dress!
I don't think I've ever had a kid really poop in the bathtub... well maybe once, but it wasn't much. Your days of being on time or even early to church are gone when you have little ones!
Post a Comment