Monday, March 3, 2008

Now for Lyndi’s tag



This is more than you ever wanted to know about me.


Where were you born? Orange, California

Middle name: Barbara

Nicknames: Annie, Anne-a-belle

Are you taller than your mother or father? Mother, yes. Father, no.

Do you cry often during movies? It depends, but I'd say, probably yeah.

Favorite color: I like a lot of colors. Jewel tones and pastels.

Favorite foods: I like a lot of foods. The ones I don't like are strawberries and fish. (Not together…well, yes, I wouldn't like them together, but I also don't like them separately, either).

Favorite beverage: I really like bottled water. I know, I'm killing the environment.

Favorite cold cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats, Trix

Favorite smells: hawiian tropic suntan lotion. Anything that reminds me of summertime.

Favorite time of day: Early in the morning before anyone else wakes up—especially on a day where I don't HAVE to go anywhere.

Favorite make-up products? I guess the most critical ones for me are under eye concealer and mascara.

How many pillows do you sleep with? Many—adam calls it the great wall of pillows.

Do you play an instrument? I took a guitar class once. I've tried to teach myself a couple of hymns on the piano. Other than that, I just sing songs.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? When I was a kid, but definitely not as an adult. (Hello!! I have a hard enough time as it is getting down to the swimsuit, let alone less.)

Did you do any sports in High School? I ran cross country and I was a mascot/cheerleader (if that counts as a sport).

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted. I came out of it singing.

What is your favorite article of clothing? Zip up hoodies. (I pretend like they hide the "winter weight", but I'm going to look foolish in a couple of months when it's a hundred degrees outside, so I guess I'd better lose that "winter weight". How long has the "winter" lasted, you say? Oh about 6 and half years… J
)

What is your dream vacation? Right now, somewhere warm!!! Hawaii?

What was your first impression of your spouse? I wonder if I'm going to marry him? J



If you could be an animal, what would you be? Probably something that swims.

What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Shopping or a good work out.

Favorite TV shows: So you think you can dance, re-runs of Frasier and Friends, and now that I've been home in the afternoons, I really like Oprah.



What is your dream car? A bigger car to put Millie in that's NOT a van (a Hybrid SUV, maybe?)

What is one of your weaknesses? I'm not very good about organizing things and I have a hard time throwing anything away.

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? I make taco soup almost every week. It's so easy but it makes for a lot of gas (especially since there's always leftovers).

If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Probably in the future. (I like modern conveniences).

What is the emotion you feel the most? Frustrated with myself.

Do you consider yourself outgoing? I was when I was a teenager, but not before and not since.

What is something you are constantly working on? Cleaning, deciding to eat healthy and exercise



Any hidden talents? I can say the alphabet backwards. I don't know if that's a talent.

What is a word or phrase you overuse? "Does that make sense?"

What is the best thing that happened to you this year? Having a baby and quitting working full time (I was under so much stress!!!)



What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Trying to get my job ready so that I could go on maternity leave and things would still run smoothly. Well, I was working so many hours and under so much stress that I had the baby early and I didn't get half of what I needed to get done, finished. Oh well. The world goes on.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Run a 5K, get into shape.


The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Work isn't everything. Family is.

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Oh yes, Hawaiian Tropic, I forgot about that. My favorite too.