Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!





Happy Easter Everyone! We were at Target and saw these cute little bunny ears, so we had to take a picture. Fortunately for us, we don't have to go to much trouble for Easter this year. Millie doesn't know the difference. But I know that our time is quickly coming to an end. (Millie turned 10 months old this week. Where does the time go? Wasn't she just born a couple of weeks ago!)


We hope you all have a great Easter!

2 comments:

Erka said...

What an adorable little bunny! I think one of these pictures is going to make the slide show of her growing up on her wedding day!(If she decides to have a slide show when she gets married:) And yes, Adam she is going to get married one day!
There are times when I wish my baby would stop growing, just because I never feel like I get enough of her!
Happy Easter!

leslie jo said...

She is just growin up too fast. I can't believe she is that old. Cute pics!